- Total $0.00
Pick Art Telecaster 52 Pickguard Old Gears Aluminum 1.5 mm + GIFT - Control Plate
Estimated Delivery:Mar 31 - Apr 07
Free Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping for all orders. Free Return
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Tele 52 Pickguard Old Gears Laser Transfer on Aluminum 1.5 mm - + GIFT - Matching Control Plate
This listing is for Pickguard Only, guitar is NOT included.
1. It fits US and Mexican telecasters with 5 screw holes, and it also fits US and Mexican telecasters with 8 holes. It could fit other types of telecaster guitars with 5 or 8 holes, but please MAKE SURE that you CHECK THE LAST IMAGE with screw distance measurements and compare with your guitar to ensure it fits.
2. This tele pickguard was made from 1.5 mm thick aluminum sheet that was laser cut, sanded and hand polished. Next, using our proprietary technology, we transferred the high quality laser image onto the aluminum plate. Finally, we applied 2 coats of transparent matte varnish for protection.
The dramatic broken glass design looks awesome on most guitar bodies, giving them a cool, modern look and feel. It will really make your guitar stand out! The light plays beautifully on the exposed aluminum sections, especially on stage. Watch the video to see how it shines differently under different angles and how it looks on different guitars.
3. Aluminum improves your sound quality. Apart from neutralizing unpleasant humming and buzzing, it also adds brightness. Your sound is better defined, with more bite and more twang. And most of us love tele guitars precisely for their “twanginess”- is that even a word, LOL?
4. We are PickArt®, a small family art workshop from Europe, with 50 years of combined experience in graphic design, art-painting, digital printing and CNC and laser machining. Every pickguard we offer is made with love, passion and highest respect for the guitar player. And we really, really love guitars!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS:
5. We offer FAST Worldwide DHL shipping but it can take a bit longer to arrive to your country, especially with the current world situation, so we thank you in advance for your patience.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns if the pickguard you purchased doesn’t fit your guitar. That’s why it’s very IMPORTANT that you carefully look at the image with screw distance measurements and compare it with your guitar, to ensure that it fits.
If your country is not included in our Shipping List, feel free to contact us, and we will try to add your country and ship to you.